Since our first year we have been turning the fly fishing indust upside-down with innovation and change.
As we hit our 20 year anniversary, it was only fiting to take something as simple as a wading belt and reinvent it’s functionality.
This system includes a pack that slides independently from back to front, a molded net holster for long-handled nets, a shoulder strap with tool and fl attachment, and options to attach our new molded wading staff pouch, drink holder, and Quickshot rod holder.
Functional and purposeful. Can be worn with vests, chest packs or other gear of choice.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configued on the left or right side• Shoulder strap can be configued on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoudler strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip• Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly bxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Hemo’s sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side