Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot wader, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated.
The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs.
Numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers
- Retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Super‐fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2in stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper;4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. /1276 g