The thunderhead large submersible duffel is the must-have bag for your next adventure.
If your idea of an insurance policy involves the world’s most technical and submersible construction, the Thunderhead Large Submersible Duffel is the must-have bag for your next adventure.
A massive 100L carrying capacity, stowable backpack straps, and exterior attachment points mean you won’t have to worry about leaving anything behind. Trusted by critical service professionals from Antarctica to the Indian Ocean, there’s a reason why you’ll see this duffel in the most demanding environments around the world.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream Fabric
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant quick access exterior pocket
- Braided climbing rope handles
- Daisy chain webbing for rod tubes and attachment points
- Interior sizing compatible with 9’ 4-piece rod tubes
- Stowable backpack straps for carrying large loads
- (4) Lariat Gear Straps included
- Dual aluminum hardware compression straps