DURABILITY/BREATHABILITY RATIO YOU CAN BANK ON
The women's Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader was designed with input from Simms' top female fishing guides, and features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms.
The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make big a difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, plus a dedicated patch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Back yoke design improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
WEIGHT: 31 oz./850 g