For those that go looking for wet weather.
The Yankee Fork submersible backpack provides complete waterproof protection for your camera and other essential gear that has to stay dry at all costs without the hassle of a conventional roll top dry bag.
The main compartment features a water and air tight zipper, as well as easily accessible water resistant outer pockets. The T zip style zipper allows quicker access than roll top dry bags while maintaining a complete watertight seal.
- Multiple D ring attachment points on the shoulder straps, waist strap and rear of the pack provide options for mounting a net keeper or other tools.
- integrated rod tube holders and bottle holders on both sides.
- 2 easy access outer pockets and 1 interior double pocket allow organization of small items without getting buried in your larger gear.
- 40 liter capacity will carry all of your gear for a day trip in wet weather.
- lightweight 3.2 lbs, with padded back, shoulders, and waist strap support for comfortable all day carry.
- Made from heavy duty 840D TPU.
- Includes a tube of zipper lube to maintain smooth zipper operation.