The premier choice for grab-and-go anglers who need quick access to the absolute essentials, this highly versatile carry system offers a rich list of features, including seven tool attachment points, a drop-down fly bench, and an integrated net slot.
Despite the low-profile design, up to four of your favorite fly boxes will stow away with ease, leaving room for accessories. The Canyon Creek also represents a solution for anglers looking to increase the carrying capacity of their existing systems and integrates directly with our Switchback Wading Systems, Backpacks, and more.
- Low-profile, vertical design
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- Exterior, quick-access pocket
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature drop-down fly bench with replaceable Tacky silicone fly mat
- Pass-through on rear allows for integration with belt systems
- Compatible with Firehole Backpack, Ridgeline Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Switchback Wading Systems, South Fork Wader Belt, and Wind River Roll-Top Backpack
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- 9“ x 5“ x 4.5“
- 1 lb.